2017 has been wild, to say the least.
This was the year of political stupidity that I didn’t think possible and trends that… I just have no words for (I still think fidget spinners are THE DUMBEST thing that’s ever been created). Plus I’ve been super sick since Christmas, so yeah I’m glad this year is almost over. But let’s focus on the good things, shall we? Like Fiona the Hippo, definitely one of the best things to come out of 2017. And I’m ending the year with my pets and a handsome man by my side, so life is good.
I started my blog towards the end of 2017, but it’s been so much fun and kept me sane through all of the craziness. I’ve been able to create some really awesome recipes and had the opportunity to work with some really awesome brands. Thank you all so much for the endless love, it’s so crazy to have such overwhelming support so soon after starting Panthers & Peonies. But thank you, a million times. Below I have a list of my most pinned, highest-rated recipes, and a second list of some of my personal favorites. Enjoy!
Your Top Recipes of 2017
1. Oreo Drip Cake // 2. Peanut Butter Cup Blondies // 3. Lebkuchenherzen
4. Chrissy Teigen’s Banana Bread // 5. Simple White Sandwich Bread // 6. Animal-Style Patty Melts
7. Turkey & Dumplings // 8. Oatmeal Latte // 9. Chewy Almond Butter Granola Bars
My Top Recipes of 2017
1. Peanut Butter Cup Blondies // 2. Oatmeal Latte // 3. Pan-Banging Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. Peanut Butter Cookies with Pretzel Ganache // 5. Blueberry Streusel Muffins
6. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake // 7. Ouija Cake (Vanilla Spice Cake)
8. Chrissy Teigen’s Banana Bread // 9. Salted Caramel Pumpkin Donuts
I have a ton of recipes already lined up that I’m so excited to share with you, but please let me know if there’s something you want to see. Bring on 2018! ♡