Welcome to my series, Some Things on a Sunday!
Every Sunday, I like to share my random thoughts & cool things I’ve found, along with a weekly recap and some photos from the week. Enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links.
- First of all, we’ve got to talk about E3 (if you don’t care about video games, then just skip ahead a few lines!). There were a ton of new games announced that I’m super excited for, most of all FALLOUT 76. I honestly can’t wait until it comes out in November.
- If you guys didn’t know, I’m kind of totally obsessed with Fallout, you can watch me play it on Twitch and on YouTube.
- One more thing, I finally posted some pictures from my PUBG cosplay, you can see them on Instagram!
- Ok, done talking about video games. Onto food. This no-churn cookie dough ice cream is everything.
- DIY Pocky? Yes please.
- Jessica from How Sweet Eats has a new series called Summer Fridays, go check it out. I love it so much.
- How to make a 5 year plan. Super simple and super helpful. Creating goals and planning to meet those goals is something I need to get better at.
- Cheeseburger fried rice? I’m drooling.
- And one more cheeseburger recipe, because cheeseburger chopped salad? That’s everything I’ve ever wanted.
- These curtain tiebacks? Anthropologie, take all my money.
- This breakfast grilled cheese would be perfect with a tofu scramble.
- 3 words: FROZEN. S’MORE. SANDWICHES.
- I’m all about reusable cups and straws (gotta cut down on plastic waste!), and this love potion tumbler is perfect.
- Speaking of reusable, I hope everyone buys a set of reusable straws!
- I’ve been obsessed with Instagram stories lately, so this guide on creating beautiful Instagram stories is awesome. It took me a really long time to get into, but honestly now I watch stories more than look at photos.
- Last but not least, here’s one of my favorite videos of all time from Jenna & Julien. I can’t begin to explain how hard I laughed at this. Enjoy.
Posts from this week:
I Started Using Coconut Oil as Moisturizer, Here’s What Happened
Chai Breakfast Cake