Welcome to my series, Some Things on a Sunday!
I always love reading the “weekly round-up” segment that a lot of blogs do, so here is my version. Every Sunday, I like to share my random thoughts & cool things I’ve found, along with a weekly recap and some photos from the week. Enjoy!
- Lately, I’ve seen a bunch of people ordering cosplay stuff from Wish. Is that a popular thing to do that I’ve just been sleeping on? Or is that a new thing that people are doing? I have some friends who ordered stuff through Wish and they loved it (in a very “this might be terrible but it’ll still be fun” kind of way). Ordering some cheap cosplay stuff from them seems like a great way to go since I’ll only be wearing it a few times for photoshoots.
- These flats are amazing. I can’t really tell if they’re ugly or cute and that’s why I LOVE THEM. That’s actually how I like all of my clothes.
- In my OOTD this week I recommended this Volcom beanie at the bottom of the post and I wasn’t kidding, I’m obsessed with it.
- This DIY Coffee Cart is adorable.
- Mike and I fell down a rabbit hole of conspiracy theories this week (which is nothing new). We’ve been watching so many videos & documentaries at night when Mike gets home, mostly from Shane Dawson (who I know isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but man do I love him). The whole Louis Tomlinson fake baby thing blew my mind. Also, I have no idea who that is so I had to look it up… am I officially an old person?
- I wish I could afford everything from Anthropologie because this pie dish is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.
- Ummm and another one, this squirrel whisk???
- Ok last one I promise, this chameleon plate… I can’t.
- It’s FINALLY getting cooler out and it’s almost time for soup. This vegan lasagna soup sounds sooo good.
- This vegan breakfast bagel looks amazing. Must make this week.
- I’ve been a chai lover for a long time, so of course these chai cookies sound amazing.
- This outfit is incredible. Wowee.