Welcome to my series, Some Things on a Sunday!
I always love reading the “weekly round-up” segment that a lot of blogs do, so here is my version. Every Sunday, I like to share my random thoughts & cool things I’ve found, along with a weekly recap and some photos from the week. Enjoy!
- Mike and I threw it back to the early 2000s this week and made vision boards! I honestly haven’t made a “vision board” since all the girls had to make a “future wedding board” in middle school. Which is actually SUPER weird now that I think about it…
Anyways. Him and I have a lot of exciting things in the works so I wanted something to keep us motivated! I know his board features a lot of selling prints, traveling, guest spots, etc., and mine has stuff like petting more animals (you can never pet enough animals) and working towards becoming a published tattoo model. Landing the cover of Inked Magazine (or Tattoo Life, or any tattoo magazine, really) has been my dream since I started getting tattooed at 18. If anyone out there knows anyone, let me knowwww.
- I have been listening NONSTOP to Gabbie Hanna’s new song, Out Loud. It’s not something I’d usually listen to but it’s so damn catchy. Plus Gabbie is the cutest and I’ve been a fan of her channel for a while now.
- I can’t wait to make this Death by Chocolate Pumpkin Bread. I’ve made the Death by Chocolate Zucchini Bread and it is to die for, so imagine this one will be too.
- I’m obsessed with this Widowmaker statue. Might need it for our Nerd Cave.
- This website has totally wearable Overwatch dresses for every character (this D.Va one is my favorite). I cried a little bit when I found this website because I want every. Single. One (besides Mei obviously because she’s the worst).
- Everything about this outfit is perfect. Minus the leather boots.
- I’ve been slacking on yoga lately. Normally I just make up my own routines but I decided to try some YouTube videos this week to switch it up & get back into daily yoga. I am so grateful to have found Yoga with Adriene because holy cow that girl is amazing. She has yoga routines for literally everything, every body part, every life scenario, every level of fitness. Check out her channel, you’ll love it.
- Mike and I watched Parks & Recreation for the first time this week (I know, I know) and holy cow that show is too funny. I wish I could change my legal name to Torple.
- I can’t believe these Moose Tracks overnight oats. That was my FAVORITE ice cream as a kid and now I can eat it for breakfast. Ugh, a dream come true.
- This is the cutest romper I’ve ever seen. Want.
- Last but not least, my heart goes out to anyone who was affected by the Las Vegas shooting. I’ve been fortunate enough to never have a friend or family member affected by a mass shooting until this week when one of our friends got shot. Thankfully she’s ok, but I know a lot of people didn’t get that lucky and I’m truly sorry. The world is a cruel place and all we can do is enjoy the small amount of time we have, do what makes us happy, & do our best to make the world better.