Image via Google
Welcome to my series, Some Things on a Sunday!
Every Sunday, I like to share my random thoughts & cool things I’ve found, along with a weekly recap and some photos from the week. Enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links.
- First of all, shout out to my new website layout! I’m so excited about it. I had a lot of problems with my old layout, so I finally took the leap and bought a new one. It took about 6 hours to back up, transfer, and customize everything, but it was so worth it.
- Speaking of the new layout, lots of new exciting things are coming to Panthers & Peonies… including a shop. Shhh.
- If you’re only going to watch one video this week, please make it this one: Camouflaging Myself into a Chair.
- I’m obsessed with these floral Vans.
- So I listen to The Beatles like, a lot. Like I’m a little bit obsessed with them and have been for many many years. But I have this bad habit where every time I watch Across the Universe, all I want to listen to is the songs from that movie specifically (sang by The Beatles, not the actors duh), on a loop, for hours and hours.
- Although that Jim Sturgess is pretty fine.
- Speaking of The Beatles, many years ago I got to see the Cirque du Soleil Love show and it was the most incredible thing I’ve ever seen.
- I’m planning on making Cassie a homemade cat bed this weekend because she’s beautiful and wonderful and she deserves it. Also, she’s never had a pet bed (she always just lays on the couch), and I don’t even know if she’ll like it, but I’m making it anyways.
- It’s been so hot (literally 110F every day), so these no-bake Peanut Butter & Chocolate Graham Sandwiches are on repeat.
- I’ve been looking for a new bedspread and honestly this Anthropologie duvet cover is everything.
- Ok, this shimmer velvet duvet cover from Nordstrom is also everything.
- Forever obsessed with Buddha bowls.
- Everything Le Creuset makes is perfect, but this heart cocette is perfection.
- PS did you guys know I have an Etsy shop? I sell tons of printables and planners, check it out!
- Last thing, I’m completely obsessed with this cow bracelet.